Pages

This is the fairy tale collection of children's stories, children's stories about the model child - There is a rat living in a hole.

There is a rat living in a hole.
The hole was in the hutan.Dekat with holes, stay a ferocious lion. All the animals are frightened by the lion. In one day, at night, when the lion was sleeping, the mice were out looking for food. Rats running around in the dark. The mice did not appear kerana how very dark. Suddenly, mice violated something. Fine -rupanya mice Lion violated.
moral stories for children
Lion very angry because there were disturbing her sleep.
"Aum, I dare you messed up sleep !, I will eat you." said the Lion.
Rats are very afraid.

"Please do not kill me, I'm just a little rat. Tuan not satisfied even if I ate. Later, who knows if the master need help one day I'll help. "Appeal of the rat.

moral stories for children
"Hahaha ... Hahaha ... what kind of a little mouse ni body can help me? Hahaha ... I am the king of the jungle ... why should I help you? Ive got it, because the body is so funny, I miss you. "Reply lion, laughing uproariously. moral stories for children A few days later, the mice were walking in the woods in search of food, she suddenly hears a voice mangaum lion's cry for help. "Aum, please !, please!" shouted a lion. The mice ran hard heart toward the sound of a lion. moral story for children He saw the lion caught in a trap nets in pairs by hunters. Rats continue nets bite it off. "Thanks mice, for saving me. I did not expect that you can help me. "The word lion. "Sama-sama." That is why we can not look down on others. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses of each. Strong lion can not even go to the net, but mice are weak, can.